Desii Girl Neha's Outfit Confession..

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Confession From My Closet's 1st Outfit Post


                               Guest Author: Neha Bisht( 21yrs old, Freelance Publicist from Delhi)


Indian outfit olwz make u look graceful.. So I do  wore this simple n classy light pink suit on my Graduation farewell.. Wht mk me love is the fine detailing & combination of silver white & light pink..! I With matching bangles to add on my looks  For sure I won many hearts on the floor    










Suit: From Meena Bazar
Bangles: Kamla Market






Happy Women's Day Ladies..!! and Hope you all had a 


Safe HOLI




If you want to get featured here at CFC's Column "Confessionz From My Closet" you can send your post at- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com


                                                         xoxo-Shaily